Risk and Waiver of Liability
As the COVID-19 Committee of Evergreen Christian Community Church, we are doing everything we can to protect our church and our community. To this extent, we will be following the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and Mississippi Department of Health (MSDH) guidelines with regards to social distancing practices and thorough sanitization in order to reduce the spread of Novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19.
However, even with our new preventative measures in place, Evergreen Christian Community Church cannot guarantee that you or your family members will not become infected with COVID-19, which is highly contagious and is believed to spread mainly through person-to-person contact.
COVID-19 Pre-Screening Questions
To protect all those attending Evergreen Christian Community Church, we ask that you answer the following questions before attending an in-person service:
- Are you currently experiencing a new cough, fever (>99.4), chills, sore throat, muscle pain, loss of smell or taste, vomiting or shortness of breath?
- Are you currently caring for someone who is ill?
- During the last two weeks, have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- During the last two weeks, have you had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or suspected to have COVID-19?
- During the last two weeks, have you lived in or visited a place where COVID-19 is spreading?
- Do you consider yourself high-risk, unable to follow the in-person meeting precautions, or otherwise feel uncomfortable with attending an in-person gathering?
If you answered “yes” to any question, we ask that you stay home in order to protect your health and the health of all those in our community.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for temperature checks, sanitizing and seating. There is a limited capacity due to COVID-19. Mask must be worn.